Building Sq. Ft.: 88,000
Year Built: 1972
Lease Type: Gross
- Parkway Medical Center consists of approximately 88,000 square feet of net rentable area in two connected buildings.
- With 10,000 square feet floor plates on each floor, the space divides well for smaller medical users.
- Parking is convenient and abundant to meet the needs of the tenants.
- Includes a key card security access system.
- Major capital improvements include exterior renovation, replacing the roof and HVAC system, installing new lighting, repaving the parking lot, and updating the first floor common hallways.
- The building now has a fresh updated appearance that has stabilized the existing rent roll and attracts new tenants.
- Parkway Medical Center is located in the heart of the Eastern suburbs at Interstate 271 and Chagrin Boulevard in Beachwood, Ohio.
- It offers access to freeways, shopping and restaurants.
Richard G. Bialosky, CCIM
Sr. Vice President